This is an ActionScript 3.0 XML driven Flash template. It features a resizable image gallery that includes slideshow functionality with thumbnails, text descriptions, and many other advanced features. It also includes an optional video player with multiple categories. This makes it a perfect template for presentations, kiosks, or photographers.
No Flash knowledge is required for setting up this gallery. Everything can be set from an external XML file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This template will always fill the browser making it the perfect template for photographers. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors. Plus it uses some advanced text windows like the "latest news", you can add any text, then format it with html. This means that you can add images or swf files, change the color, size of the text, add external links etc. If the text is too large a scroll bar will appear, this makes it perfect for any screen resolution.
- The option to add as many galleries and custom text windows as you need and label them as you like.
- Advanced thumbnail navigation, plus pause, play, and next buttons for the slideshow galleries.
- You can use any type of image format for the thumbs or large images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format.
- The entire color theme can be changed for the buttons, preloaders, images and thumbs, so you can blend it with any web page.
- Full screen button, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Slide-show button, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Image description button, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Maximize / minimize support for the big images, this can be enabled or disabled for each image individually.
- You can hide or show the big thumbs(this is optional).
- You can hide the image background.
- Set the transition length between images in seconds.
- Auto play option for the slide show feature, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Set the slide show delay in seconds until the next image will load.
- A detailed description window for each image that supports css formatted text, this can be disabled or enabled.
- In the HTML embed code you can pass the path to the configurable XML file and in this way you can have multiple instances of the gallery with a single .swf file, there is an example and basic documentation in the download sources.
The Optional Video Player Section Features:
- Video Streaming with Buffering, Autoplay, Loop Options, and optional text descriptions for each video.
- Auto Hide controls bar, you can set the player to autohide the controls bar and mouse after a number of seconds of inactivity.
- Space key listener or Click-Screen listener, which would play/pause the video.
- Video smoothing, for a better quality this can be enabled or disabled.
- Support HTML and CSS formated text.
An Optional Contact Form is also included!
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set up this gallery. Plus the included example files are ready to upload so you can begin by simply modifying those.